Saturday, July 14, 2007

The current positions in EUR/USD



Greetings everyone. This is the first time I posted on this blog. From now on, I'm going to post every trading decision that I make. The above is my current positions for Fiber.

Thanks to trailing stops, I have secured some profits. I'm expecting for the market to have another bull run on Monday or Tuesday. I'm aiming for 1.4000. Once the price reaches this level, I'm expecting a correction down to level 1.3600.

Let's see how it turns out next week.

By the way, below is my post (nick Luqmanz) at ForexFactory.com

4000-4100 is my target for this bullish phase before Fiber goes into corrective phase down to level 3600. How soon it will touch level 4000 is beyond my estimation.
Some profits have been secured with the trailing stops so I will just let the market feeds me as much as it wants.

A pending order at 3800 was triggered. This position is just half of the normal size.

Hmm for this Monday or Tuesday, I'm expecting another bull run. In my opinion price failed to close above 3800 because traders dislike having position over the weekend.

As usual ... I can be wrong but one thing for sure being wrong this time doesnt hurt thanks to trailing stops.

No comments: